SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH TALLIE CARTER LAW, P.C.
Tallie Carter Law, P.C. is a New York Entertainment Lawyer with a diverse background serving the legal needs of the artistic community. When you are involved in the creative industry it is essential to have a lawyer who understands your career and the unique business challenges that you are facing.
We Invite You for an Initial Consultation
If any of these issues sound familiar, then you could benefit from a consultation:
- I have just written a screenplay, but don’t know how to create the agreement for use or adaptation.
- How do I make sure that distribution of my songs are limited and protected from sale of illegal copies?
- What is the best business structure for a new online gaming venture?
- Our non-profit wants to find new revenue sources without compromising our tax-exempt status.
- We just designed a new home product and what to license it for manufactures and distribution.
- I have just created a new line of original fashion designs and want to trademark the name so it is protected.
- We want to develop a new mixed-use real estate property and need help with zoning.
We are available to discuss all of these types of issues with you, and can help you evaluate your options. There is no substitute for experienced legal representation, and we offer a personal and attentive approach so that you have an advocate available to you at all times.
Tallie Carter Law, P.C.: Experienced New York Entertainment Attorney
Artists, writers and designers are all focused on their creative process, but you should not overlook the necessity of have an attorney protect the value and ownership of your creative works. Our firm can be your ongoing resource for any legal advice that you need, and we have the background to draft the agreements that will ensure your original works are only used according to your wishes and with fair compensation.
Likewise, real estate investors and non-profit organizations need exceptional legal advice in the today’s complex regulatory environment and competitive marketplace. Please contact us today for an initial consultation.
Complete this form to set up an initial consultation.